Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011, I'm in heaven!

It's not that I hated 2010. It was fun, too.

Although, I can't help but get over-excited about a few changes for me in 2011. First, I start a new job on Jan. 3. It will be full of learning for me in 2011 and I can't wait to get started!

Second, I'll be moving - a couple of times. But hopefully they may be the last times. I'm moving into Ryan's apartment in March when my lease runs out.. then a few months or so after that, we'll be buying a house!

On top of that many of my bestest friends are getting married, a few more trips to Kansas City are in order, another fishing trip to northeast Iowa, another state fair and another Drake basketball season.

Those things are amazing, but what really excites me is what I don't know about 2011. I can't wait for the things I didn't expect.

Bring it on, new year!

What are you looking forward to? Are you happy to say goodbye to 2010, or perhaps sad? Do you not have any plans at all - because that's even more excited. Just think about where you were this time last year... how have things changed?

1 comment: