Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We need some hope and "lolz"

This is my newest edition of "Youtube of the Week." I compiled it after bawling to Obama's speech at the Tucson Memorial and learning of an unfortunate incident involving Lemmings and Disney...

Anywaaaaay...


We'll start with an AWESOME version of U2's "One" that includes Mary J. Blige. If you like U2, you'll like this... if you don't, you'll love it. :-) And special thanks to Coach G for this one. I've been listening to it non-stop. If we were kids again, my sister would have destroyed the CD by now.


Now, for a break from all the serious. Comedy that never fails: Jim Carrey in a tutu.

Need to be reminded of peace? Hear what Lennon has to say about it in "I Met the Walrus." In 1969, 14-year-old Jerry Levitan snuck into Lennon's hotel room and got this interview. Watch it paired with Academy Award-winning animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment