Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Youtube of the Week (ish)

For about four years now (holy crap) I've been sending out this weekly email featuring the latest interesting or funny Youtube videos. They are chosen at my discretion and range anywhere from my favorite music video at that time, to a serious sports montage all the way to cat videos - of course.

My list has grown to well over 50 of my closest friends. My boyfriend was on the list before I even met him. A friend suggested I put his email on the list because she was forwarding them to him anyway. A week later, we met and he got to know, and eventually love, me through those emails. It sounds hokey, but I'm glad I stuck with them otherwise maybe he would have lost interest in me... we'll never know. :-)

Regardless, here's an edition. I used to send it weekly, religiously. I've dwindled to bi-weekly and even sometimes monthly. I don't think I'll ever stop, though.

Let me know if you have any questions about how I pick them, why, etc. I love submissions so let me know what your favorites are!

I've missed the boat on doing a "Best of 2010" edition so I'll just post my post-holiday edition below.


Hope you had a great holiday! At my dad's Christmas, I laughed hysterically at this commercial:


ISU didn't make a bowl game this year, and Chris Hassel decided to tell us in a unique way how the fans feel about that.


This one is longer, and not on Youtube, but I've watched it four times now and still love it. These New York men randomly started receiving hundreds of letters to Santa and decided last minute to fulfill them...

No comments:

Post a Comment