Sunday, February 13, 2011

Commercials? I like the half-time shows.

A week ago folks all over the U.S. were fussing over Super Bowl commercials once again. I always like the half-time show, however. I mean, how awesome was it when Prince made it rain for 'Purple Rain' in 2007 or Michael Jackson stared the crowd down while they went wild for two minutes in 1993. Or perhaps you loved the Who's stage or Janet's boob?

Ryan's favorite, for example, was the 2008 performance of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. My mom's, without a doubt, would be Prince.

What was your favorite? I know Prince and the Who stick out in my mind. Or did you like one of the huge spectacles involving Aerosmith, NSYNC, Brittany Spears, Mary J. Blige and Nelly - yes, all in one show.

Still need help remembering? Here's a top ten list from askmen.com, EW or Billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment